View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 06:22 AM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Improving GPS Accuracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
Mine is pretty accurate. If I'm inside, it might show me in the backyard or be a little off but mine has been exact while driving. It shows me on the road the entire time and is really accurate as I'm approaching an intersection, if anything its a few feet off which isn't noticeable for me.

You usually need 4+ sats for the lock to be accurate. If it shows I have 2-3, then it usually does jump around. Even indoors with 4-8 it'll jump around, but it has been very accurate outside and I usually get 6-9 sats.
I have to agree with frosty here. Mine shows me as out on the street when I am inside my apartment but when I am driving it is dead on within 1-3 feet of my location. It even measures my speed very accurately usually within 1-2mph difference.