Thread: GPS Problems
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 02:41 AM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: GPS Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by blademan1969 View Post
well im sorry that a new thread was started with the same old questions but after youve looked for some kind of answer for an hour you get desperate. I tried looking, im sorry that mabey I was searching for the wrong thing thats why it didnt come up, but ive always respected this forum and have tried my best to find the answers without starting a new thread. 99 percent of the time I find what I need and I apologize again for this one time that I couldnt find what I was looking for that I had to start a new thread. Oh thanks for replying.
Isnt that the whole purpose of this forum to try to answer questions.

blademan1969
What I'm tryin to say is to just post in the thread with the same questions. I think thats a better definition of forum. Starting new threads with the same questions will only make search feature unusable. If U try to find an answer, 90% is garbage on search results coz it's just redundancy. I hope U got my point. Thanks