View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 11:16 AM
divxrippimp
Almost a VIP

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Re: Battery Life on On Vogue with Various ROMs

Rom: PPC Kitchen 20270
Carrier: Sprint
Usage Characteristics: Heavy
Programs Running: Push Maill, Tons of apps that are always open in the background (i dont close anything i use often), Several hours of GPS (on and off, I deliver things), Youtube player, general stupid apps that i play with, I text and aim a lot. Bluetooth ALL day, connected to jawbone from 8am to 8-10pm (woot for jawbone). Screen 50% bright most of the day, 100% if its ULTRA sunny out...
Approx Average Daily Internet Time: 60-90
Approx Daily Talk Time: 30-90 (Depends on how many annoying customers call me)
Approx Age Of your Battery: 2 months?
Battery Type: 2400 mah $12 chinese ebay battery
Approx Daily Battery Life: If i charge in car during GPS usage it will last 8am-midnight
If im not working that day, so i dont charge at all in car and dont use gps, it will last 8am-midnight

Note: This ppckitchen build is the best battery life i have gotten so far (used tons of roms) and its also the fastest one i have used

Last edited by divxrippimp; 07-24-2008 at 11:24 AM.