View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 11:01 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help with 6700 and cricket prl

I'm having trouble putting a 6700 on cricket and have done many before. I have a cricket custom rom on it but the prl is giving me trouble. I'm using the same exact prl files that work in my area 1040, and 1050. The same exact prl file from my laptop will work on a normal phone and will work on the 2 6700's i did last week for cricket. When i put the cricket prl on the phone there is no sound when it dials and will not connect at all to a *228 or *22807 which is the local cricket code. However with the cricket prl on there a *22800 or *22801 will force it to vzw (a side) or alltel (bside) and sound will come out. When I put the vzw prl back on it it will connect to a *228 and do a *611 and a call cannot be completed when i dial a normal number. I get nothing whatsoever with the cricket prl unless i force the activation to vzw or alltel with a *22800 or 01. Based on this i'm 100% its not the rom, radio, or defect in phone it has something to do with the phone not liking the cricket prl. Also when i do a ##debug it shows im on the correct cricket sid with plenty of signal strength actually more signal for cricket at my house than vzw.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 07-23-2008 at 11:06 AM.