View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 09:56 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: Vista Mobile question. Need Help ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyorik View Post
I was in this same situation (Ha... I mean... Am, currently) and have given up hope. My question is, to avoid this hassle in the future, can I use PIM Backup even if I plan on upgrading the ROM? I heard a rumor before that PIM can only be used to backup and restore contacts from the same ROM version. If this is untrue, not only will I hate myself, but I'll install it ASAP.

It is definitely not true.....I use it all the time and have flashed at least 50 different ROMS....Just make sure you save the program and backup file to the storage card....