View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 12:56 AM
reese719
PPCGeeks Regular

reese719 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Got to play with the HTC Diamond!

I work in a corporate Sprint store here in Colorado Springs and for the most part it's buisness as usual. However, tonight I got to enjoy one of the perks. A guy from Brazil came into the store looking for a charger for his phone. Oh course I asked what model he has... with a smile he puts his HTC Diamond in my face. I was like, OMFGROFLCOPTERLEMMESEE! So he promptly handed me the phone and I promptly oogled and played with it for roughly 15 mins while I let it charge on one of our demo phone USB chargers. The guy was cool and BS'ed with me the whole time so it was a pretty nice experience.

Overall thoughts? It's freaking sweet! The camera is exquisite, overall windows mobile interface is solid, the menus are just like the demo on HTC.com. Aside from that, I did notice slight lag when navigating between the menus and it had a pretty hefty weight. Heavier than my Mogul. Wondering what the weight with the added keyboard will be. Other than that I can't wait to get my hands on the HTC Touch Pro and aside from slight lag on the menus... I mean, really minimal... it's going to blow some pants off!