View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 12:53 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: Vista Mobile question. Need Help ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman72 View Post
Hey folks I just got my new computer today and like a tard I did not do any research on vista and active sync. Anyway I downloaded the new Vista mobile. Hooked it up to my 6800 no problem. Synced it several times. So I know my contacts are on the computer. But after taking the new 6800 update the freakin vista mobile thinks I have another phone and whalla. No contacts. Is there a way to tell vista mobile that this is the same phone and to put the contacts on it? Please help if not I am up ****s creek with out a paddle.

Do you have Outlook on the computer if not where are the Contacts going? Did you see the contacts or are you just assuming they are saved? Even though it created a new mobile device name it will still pick up the phone....I am thinking that the Contacts were never saved in the first place but I could be wrong.....If they are saved somewhere try adding a contact to the phone and then sync it again....sometimes this works...also play with the sync settings......WMDC is very unstable....basically it works sometimes and other times not....I use PIM backup and I also keep my contacts on 2 XP machines to be safe.....thats how much faith I have in WMDC....