View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 08:28 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Skyfire download?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
If you live in the Bay Area, you might want to take advantage of this. I'm a beta tester 1 and received this email from skyfire.
------------------------

Hi , we're looking for your friends.

Do you have friends in the San Francisco Bay Area who want to get their hands on the Skyfire browser? We want to hear from them!

Friday, July 25th from 12:00pm - 2:00pm
We are having a casual lunch to get new user feedback. We are looking for 50 current Windows Mobile users who want to get into the Skyfire private beta ahead of the Beta 2 launch. If you have a friend in or near the Skyfire headquarters in Mountain View who can attend this luncheon, and would like to download our browser, please have them email us at info@skyfire.com with the following information.

Email Subject Line: New Friends of Skyfire Lunch

Name:
Email Address:
(The email address will be your Skyfire ID once you are invited into the beta; we are unable to change this for you)
Phone Number:
Phone Model:
Version of WM:

Requirements:

* Attendees must own a Windows Mobile 5/6 phone with a valid US phone number.
* All participants MUST be present to receive the download.

Best,
The Skyfire Team
I received this same email and will be there to finally ( after years of waiting it feels like) receive my skyfire download