View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 01:57 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does the new rom blow or what

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotek View Post
The only real problem I am having so far is YouTube dosn't work anymore with TCMP fails to start after it is installed at least www.youtube.com, I have not checked m.youtube.com, The other problem is Wifi finds wireless networks connects, but does not go anywhere and fails. Anyone know of any fix's for this?
There is a newer version of TCPMP for windows 6.1 its a recompile