View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 11:59 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Kirvin WM5 build question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
I have flashed to Kirvin's build and I really like it. Great job on the space saving! There is one thing that is missing that I would like to have. That is the voice speed dial so that I can dial numbers by using my bluetooth headset. Does anyone know what cab needs to be installed for this to happen?

UPDATE: Sorry, I found the cab. MOD Please delete post.
LOL @ space savings w/ apache ROM - that's just silly (you may as well use ROM space up...unlike other devices, it's not useable for anything else).