View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 08:13 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Play MP3s in Car Stereo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Does it have an Aux IN?
nope, it connects via bluetooth and then uses the fm transmitter to signal it through your radio... it has a really clean sound, i was SUPER impressed...

the only "plug" it has is to charge it... i use it daily and charge it maybe once a week (5 hour charge)...

Clips on your visor. I keep the plug in the glove box and when it needs to be charged it says "low battery", so i plug it in overnight(luckily my car has a lighterplug that stays active all the time)...

It will also tell you vocally which station is the clearest to tune to. i love this thing.

EDIT: the bluetooth is your phones bluetooth... you don't need it in your car