View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I wouldn't say the Smartphone version of WM5 is exactly "watered down", it does everything the regular version sans touchscreen and doc editing natively (you can add that with the actually superior Docs to Go software). Other than that they run and do the same.

Personally I like the Q the best and I think for a student it's the easiest and simplest to carry around. A 6700 is great, but honestly when you're out Friday and Saturday night you do NOT want that thing attached to your hip.

You'll look like the biggest dork in the world. In that sense, the Q is the "sexiest" of all the devices since it's so slim. It also has a great screen.

One caveat: you said you need Wifi: the Q can't do Wifi. So if you really need that then the Q is out. Treo 700wx can do Wifi with a SDIO card. It's okay like that, not great. Only the 6700 has it natively and it works very well.

You could also wait till May for the 755p which is a PalmOS updated/slim version of the 700p. I have no idea if it'll be good or not though.