View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 07:26 AM
boggsie
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official HTC Touch Rom IS Here Folks!

woot

thanks

I compared the last two RUU_WWE's and while the 2.nbh file did change, everything else was the same.

I compared the contents of the 2.nbh files and the changes apperar to be very, very minor.

SYS folder is identical (binary comparison) except for \Metadata\default.hv
OEMDrivers folder is identical except for a single DSM file and the corresponding RGU file. The difference in the RGU file was one single line: "ROMVersion"="3.03.651.6" This, in contrast to the filename and the update screen, which both include: "3.03.651.4"

One difference that does draw my attention is that the PPST CAB files have the same names (PPST_08516_7500_SPCS_2.04.sa.CAB) but the files are different and the file contents are quite a bit different.

Other than these items, the differences seem to be limited to the way that the released build was packaged ...

For example, the last leaked build had nested in the OEM\OperatorPKG\Hidden.cab file, another cab file that included "Telus_NIM" which is not present in today's released build.

Best regards,
-boggsie

Last edited by boggsie; 07-18-2008 at 12:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.