View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 11:50 AM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Accidently changed colors using UI Tweaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazie.eddie
I was playing around with UI Tweaker and accidntly changed the colors of the top bar, where the battery display & time are, and the bottom bar, where the Messaging and Menu is. I was going through UI Tweakers and kept going through a few resets, with no success. I was wondering if anyone can help me out to reset the botton and bottom bars to default colors.

Thanks
Well I haven't used "default" colors for a long time. However to change the top and bottom follow this:
Open UI Tweaker and launch "TdyScheme Changer". Select "Customize the color of the taskbar and soft keys for Windows Mobile 5.0". To change to a color select "non-grayscale". From there you will have a slider to change to the color you want. Depending on your settings you may have to unselect "use black bars".
Hope this helps,
Later,
Coz