Thread: WM 6.1 Update
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.1 Update

Official changes list :

Approved: 7/02/08
Posted: 7/16/08
Firmware Version: i760.07v.BD14
Below is the description of the Updates, Additions, Improvements, and Fixes of the Samsung i760 MR2 Update;
1. Updates - Operating System Windows Mobile 6.1
2. Adds - Direct open capability to PDF attachments from e-mails. Previously you had to save the PDF to the device before you can open it.
3. Adds - YouTube video playback using Windows Media Player. Previously when you click on a YouTube video clip it would not open and an error message would display "Video format not supported."
4. Improves - Time Zone auto adjustment. Previously the device did not automatically change based on the Time Zone indicator.
5. Fixes - Multiple Bluetooth connection issues (Pairing, and BT DUN).
6. Fixes - Picture Message receive issues. Some MMS messages were not being received due to the process in which EMS messages were rejected.
7. Fixes - Device lock-up issues. Addressed multiple memory management issues that cause the device to become unstable.