View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 05:53 PM
crazie.eddie
PPCGeeks Regular

crazie.eddie is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I used the Motorola HS850, similar to the H700, except the H700 is smaller. The HS850 felt a little strange, since it hangs on the ear lobe. It often felt like it was going to fall off. It also felt weird, because the HS850 kept flopping around. A friend of mine also has one and when he came over. Even though we would talk eye to eye, I often felt compelled to look at his ear, since the HS850 was sticking out. Dang peripheral vision. Since was bothersome, since I deal with clients and I don't want them to be distracted if I talked to them, since they would probably compelled to look at the funny looking thing hanging on my ear.

I just switched over to a Jabra HT500. The HT500v is a vibrating model of the HT500. The HT500 is bigger than the H700, but actually not as distracting to look at if someone is wearing it. Also, it sits very comfortably on my ear, that it doesn't even move around, no matter what I do.

I have heard great reviews about the Jawbone. It has an excellent noise canceling mic. There is a sensor, which rests on your jaw. This senses vibration on your jaw when you speak. Therefore, the mic only goes on when it senses you are talking. Therefore, allot of background noise cannot be heard.