View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 12:04 AM
rickyrecaro
PPCGeeks Regular

rickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to rickyrecaro
Exclamation sms bomber??? in need of

okay folks i have a lil stalker situation on my hands. i have a number that likes to mess (text) with me. and there weird thing is that the sent some girl the exact same text messages to her as they did to me. how do i know that, well i ask her brother (and everyone else on my phone,) if he knew the number and then he told me his sister asked him the same thing. left me kinda wondering if it was him but dont know, cause it all good cause i dont get mad i get even. well i kinda found a solution (http://rapidshare.com/files/91010448...omber.rar.html) but there is one problem. you need a phone line to make this work. well my luck is i just went from vista to xp and im missing the modem driver, plus i would perfer to have a app running on cell phone anyways and i want this person to know its me cuase that is how i roll. if any on has an solution share the wealth (or maybe i should post the number here so every here can send that number a text letting them know it me )