View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 01:50 PM
jamaa124
Retired Staff

jamaa124 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to jamaa124 Send a message via AIM to jamaa124 Send a message via MSN to jamaa124 Send a message via Yahoo to jamaa124 Send a message via Skype™ to jamaa124
Re: Here is the email reply that I got from the SERO rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter_in_WI
New Sprint customers are eligible for all SERO offers and are also eligible to port their phone number from their existing wireless carrier over to Sprint.

Current Sprint customers are eligible for SERO offers only if they are opening a NEW Sprint account or establishing a new line of service. Sprint customers cannot convert an existing Sprint account to a SERO offer or port an existing Sprint phone number to a SERO offer.. Early Termination Fees are applicable for Sprint accounts under a contract period.

Sprint Employees who are currently employee-liable and receive the 25 percent discount are eligible to swap their plan by calling the Employee Accounts Group at (88 876 8381.

SERO offers are only available for phones that are also purchased through the SERO website at the point of sale. Phones that are not offered on the SERO website or previously owned phones cannot subscribe to a SERO offer. Please visit www.sprint.com/sero for a detailed listing of phones, including prices and features, available through the SERO Program. The prices are subject to change and cannot be combined with any other discounts or rebates.

We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
that's funny, i received the same message from a sprint rep a couple months ago i going to continue trying though.