Old 03-14-2007, 05:47 PM
jeffH70
PPCGeeks Regular

jeffH70 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juslisten
I have been looking for a case for a while but none seem to tickle my fancy (probably because I am new to the world of treo) I heard that the belt clip breaks alot for the seidio so that was a turnoff plus the screen wasn't covered. (yes I have my supply of screen protectors) However the palm oem does intrest me some. My questions are 1) does it cover the screen and keys? does this make it difficult to use the stylus? When I was trying out other cases the stylus was horrible when trying to use it over the plastic didn't like that at all

2)Does the palm versioni come with a belt clip or will I be able to fit it into my current leather belt clip that I keep it in now?

Thanks for the input
The OEM skin is very tight and it has hole for the stylus, camera and the speacker as well as the connector etc. It covers the key so there is no dirt issue. The front side is smooth and thin so there is no issue to use the key board (it is semi transparent and I can see the key clearly and I turn off the key light completely to save battery without any issue). The backend is somewhat rough, it is a design intent to provide more traction in your hand to make it non slippery. It is extremely slim and it fits perfectly in the OEM lethear case. The screen does not cover with silicon and then they provide a screen protector for it. It does not use belt clip and I like it that way.

Jeff