jpc0480
Halfway to VIP Status

jpc0480 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Treo 700wx quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonSOLDIER View Post
Hello there, is the 700wx good quality? There's a person that's willing to trade his 700wx for my Mogul. I just want to make sure that the 700wx isn't plagued with problems, etc... What would be better? The 700wx? or the 700p? Or the 755p?
I had a 700w/x before my 6800 and I have to tell you I would never go back.
  • The phone froze all the time, I had to do several soft resets throughout the day. It was a big pain in the ***. I used Cody threaded for SMS and even that program would cause the phone to crash.
  • Every now and again, the phone wouldn't tell me who was calling. The caller id would show up blank.
  • If I used the wired headset, it would get stuck in headset mode and the only way to take or make calls was to use the headset. I hate bluetooth because of the static and background noise, so I would use the wired headset. It would come out of headset mode on its own. Even a soft reset couldn't bring it back.
Alltel had to replace my phone about 6 times over the course of a year! That is why Alltel finally bent over and swapped me with a 6800 and I've never been happier!

Hope I've answered your question.