View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 02:25 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Disconnect sound when u hang up call ..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
Is thre a tweak that can be done to play an audible sound when the call has been disconnected?

i hear a noise when the call is dropped on my htc touch vogue but i want to be able to hear a sound to make sure that the call disconnects when i hit the end button .. possible ... or is there an application out there that provides this option?

thanks in advance
Windows does play a sound when ending a call. It is found here:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sounds\Ending]
"Script"="p"
"Sound"="Midi2Wave_079_4098.wav"

As long as you keep it a .wav file, you could substitute any file. Like this is the sound I have out of the diamond rom....

And also change:

"Sound"="Alarm-Positive.wav"

Check out my sound tutorial for more info, but that should do ya!

Edit: and drop the .wav file of choice into the \windows directory on your device...

EditEdit: And it plays everytime you hit the end button, only louder when not in a call...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Alarm-Positive.zip (112.0 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-13-2008 at 02:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.