Thread: Speaker Icon
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 08:57 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Speaker Icon

The page Coz sent you to sounds a lot like an app I used to use for the same purpose your looking to accomplish (and may be the same one, it was over a year ago). It worked fine on my wx with one exception...as warned in the post, the volume would decrease intermittantly, without pattern. I could have lived with it if it were the system volume only, but it did both system and ringer. I eventually stopped using it opting for the skinning abilities in wisebar to attain a speaker icon. Give it a shot, it may work for you, it wasn't a constant bug on all wx users posting at the time, and quite honestly I thought I was OK with it for the longest time, it didn't start messing with my volume untill a few months after I installed it!! Besides...worst-case scenario is that it starts messing with your volume....you uninstall...no harm, no foul....worth the chance in my book!!