View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 06:28 PM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: Dette's Titan Ultimate ROM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
So, is this basically a ROM that is built using PPCKitchen and the no2chem 5067 project? Did you add any OEM's that aren't currently available in the kitchen? What makes it "Ultimate"? It looks basically like a 5067 ROM with lots of programs added -- is that right? Does it have the newest version of S2U2?

EDIT: After downloading your ROM, and looking at the RUU, it is apparent that you made this with the PPCKitchen. It would have been good of you to at least thank the folks over there who put together the tools which made your ROM building possible. Not to mention that you should thank no2chem who's countless hours of hard work went into "your" ROM.
Yes you are right I should thank no2chem which I will do
Dont be critical of the ROM.. I did add my own OEM's took a lot of testing to get it right also..
I am adding more and more and will release another update soon..
I will also post screens..
For example though... I added reg tweaks, made opera mobile 9.5 the default browser(might need work), updated icontact, and am working on adding more... This is my friend release of a ROM so I am updating as I go

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
This post has been thanked 1 times.