View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 08:43 AM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
nall personally I thing ppc phones is wha everyone will have soon....it did seem as if the 4g would be as u say, but I doubt they limit it. Plus this if I'm not mistaken is different from rev a. which should be out 4th quarter. anyone know y they would roll out 4g and rev a. or am I wrong and they are one and the same?
~mike