View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 07:06 PM
tcbusch
PPCGeeks Regular

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Are you having Bluetooth or WiFi issues with WM6.1?

I have used several versions of WM6.1. Ive installed Helmi's, LennySh's 19213_1, LennySh's 19213_3, LennySh's 19213_4, LennySh's 19588, PPCkitchen 19588. I've had issues with Bluetooth and with WiFi. I am wondering if it has to do with other software cooked into the ROM. I noticed when playing around with settings that the Bluetooth connections are affected by WiFi. I also noticed that playing with Bluetooth settings would cause my Bluetooth mouse to to stop talking to my Laptop.

Right now it seems to be stable and predictable. I removed the Bluetooth A2DP Driver and I removed Bluetooth HID Driver. I used to automatically change the Bluetooth channel on my Plantronics 510 to 3 and sometimes 5 but now I am leaving it at the default setting. And finally to get WiFi to work I needed to configure my connection and if it doesn't connect the first time I just turn Wifi off and back on again. Sometimes it takes 2 tries.

If others are having issues you might want to remove the drivers above and don't play with the channel settings if you were. Maybe post any modifications or any applications you install that might use the radio.