View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 11:23 AM
PerfectHybrid
PPCGeeks Regular

PerfectHybrid is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
...Yeah, sorry forgot to mention you werent going to be using minutes, as data phones dont work like that...damned phone companies...but anyways, something else to be aware of with pda/smartphones and pic/vid messages sent will count against your txtplan as well as count as data whether or not you have a data plan or not. With pda/smartphones in order to recieve pic/vid messages the phone AUTOMATICALLY connects to the network and dloads it, furthermore the 700w (verizon) does not disconnect you, if it goes on to dload a pic message when its done it will stay connected and get alittle bit more data sent and received here and there, furthermore it will drain your battery like whoa. So if you call vzw...if thats who you have...i dont think you posted what provider, but if you've got vzw and they dont have the plan i offered just be like "So I'm buying a texting plan but that doesnt cover data so my normal texting plan has to have an insurance of a $45 data plan just to make sure I don't get screwed?!?!!??!" or something like that just make them look for something similar

PH

Don't forget to hit the '+'