View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 01:06 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Development: Let's Compare our ProvXML's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgeoff View Post
I don't know. I make my own roms, so I don't need that stuff.

Cook up a simple provxml file that you know that will work (better yet... test it first), and then try it w/ the uc stuff.
With the new sprint roms there are I think 4 mxipupdate_operators_?.provxml.

My question is, if I make a mxip_operators_5.provxml, will it overwrite/supercede the other 4? I not that good with xml, and editing/deleteing settings in 0-3, I've messed my rom up (make 1 tiny error in syntax, the whole xml is toast). Would that be a safer way to go? And in theory it should work right?!

edit: And aceszhigh, can you change the color of your code so we can see it better with the marvel background?