View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Phone button lag fix?

I found a fix to the annoying lag that my phone buttons (both hard and soft) exhibit- but somehow I can't find the link to that registry edit/hack.
And now, after a few hard resets, I'm finding it annoying again.
Does anyone have the necessary edit or a link to it?

To be clear, the symptoms are that when I press any of the soft-buttons, there is a delay of up to a few seconds before the tone is heard (but usually only about one second; That's a looong time when you're trying to dial!).
When I disconnect a call using the red phone-key, it usually takes a few seconds to actually disconnect.