View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Oxymoron238
Halfway to VIP Status

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can I remove Auto Complete?

I really REALLY don't like Auto Complete (I'd rather learn to type faster on the keyboard instead of selecting suggested words). Is there any way to completely remove auto complete from all of my keyboards?

I have gone into the input options and turned auto complete and suggested words off, but it still pops up on some of my keyboards. Is there any way to get this off? I have a registry editor, so any registry tweaking solutions will work fine.

I'm running an Alltel HTC Touch with Windows Mobile 6 Professional. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance for any responses!
This post has been thanked 1 times.