View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 10:46 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Treo 700w problems....HELP!!!!!

I reached a total crash point last night and had to do a hard-reset. My magig button seems to be working better now (kept crashing before). I have not had a chance to re-install Sprite yet....part of my problem with Sprite was that it would act like it was doing a back-up, and then tell me the file was corrupt....and sure enough, when I tried to use it last night.....nothing. What happened last night was in trying to install PhoneAlarm: it totally crashed the phone, I couldn't do a thing except hard-reset. Now I am getting an error on reset: (of course...like taking a car to a mechanic, I can't get it to do it now (did it ALL night)) I think it has to do with an alarm I tried to download, I can't find it to uninstal though. Any help would be appreciated, I really don't want to hard reset again!! Thanks

P.S. One other thing...the font on the message system (incomming calls, caller data, missed calls......) is all messed up, it is very blocky and thick, almost like writed with magic marker (text size and clear-type had no affect).