View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 10:40 AM
DexterDawg
PPCGeeks Regular

DexterDawg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Calendar times not syncing properly (not because of DST)

I have an interesting problem.
I sync my treo with two computers, one is an XP system and one is running Vista.
I didn't ever have a problem until Monday night. When I input an appointment on my Vista computer it synced as one hour earlier on my handheld. (this appointment was for the next day March 6th). After waiting in my office for 20 minutes for my client to show up I checked the computer and realized that the appointment was wrong on my Treo. I input a few more appointments in Outlook and they all synced incorrectly. Appointments that were entered prior to Monday seemed to be fine. When I input an appointment on the Treo it syncs to the Vista computer properly and shows the correct time. It gets a little more strange. If I put the appointment on the XP computer it goes to the Treo fine and then makes it to the Vista computer fine. Also all appointments show up correctly on mail2web just fine, unless they are initiated from the Vista computer.

I talked to Sprint for about 30 minutes and they finally told me to hard reset my device, which I did, and it didn't solve the problem. Still having the same problem after hard reset.

By the way, here's the software involved:
Windows Vista
Outlook 2003

Thanks for any ideas on this!