View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 10:13 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how do i uninstall buildos

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek2tirado View Post
im talkin about gettin rid of every folder and everything it contains

im gettin alot of errors latly and ive tried to un install and install all over but still gettin the same errors
this **** is gettin extra frustratin
on my lap top it says im missing htc sprint home and other things
and my home computer wont run updater

been havin these problems from the last couple weeks
Why do you think that will change anything? Reinstalling fixes ZERO problems, unless you've gone and manually messed things up.

The errors you are getting aren't even about buildos, but about your kitchen/OEM files. You can download the files manually from http://ppckitchen.org/downloads, or you can delete c:\program files\ppckitchen.org\buildos\updater\sections_buil dos.xml and updater will try to download everything again.

Why won't updater work on your home PC?