View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 09:47 PM
tcbusch
PPCGeeks Regular

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Apache 6.1 wifi problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by troeper View Post
I started trying to cook a 6.1 rom 3 days ago and while i'm up and running, i'm now on my 10th or so reflash because wifi wont work at all

Under Wifi settings/advanced, the status is "Connecting to a network", but no router is recognized.

I'm installing from windows xp using installer 2.02 and have also been getting the G'reloc "can't find file" errors that have also been posted w/o a solution found. This is also despite updating BuildOS today.

Temporarily i'm going back to 6.0; however, i've heard the folks that successfully installed 6.1 have better wifi function and since this is the principal use for this unit, i would like to eventually use 6.1

Suggestions would be appreciated.

troeper, noob supreme

Try forcing your Router to B-Mode, and post your results.