View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 11:55 PM
JoeBobOneHalf
PPCGeeks Regular

JoeBobOneHalf is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help PLZ! Need to backup emails entirely

To start off with, I wasn't sure if this would be a Mogul question or a applications question, so please feel free to move it. sorry in advance.

To keep things short, my (soon to be ex) wife who sends/receives 7000 texts in three weeks and over 9000 last month breaks the hinge on her Mogul, so I take it to the Sprint store. I have TEP, they ordered her a new one, which comes tomorrow. I had to go to work immediately, so I took the phone with me. At work I say a provocative text come on her phone from a man. I look inside, and from what I could tell, she is doing some heavy flirting with this guy and him back. On to my problem, to preserve the evidence.

She uses CodyBB threaded sms, so I can't use PIMBackup. I used SMSImport, but that only backed up the last dozen or so of each thread. I tried to press "View Older Messages..." but it hung on there for 3 1/2 hours loading (must have been the thousands of texts).

She sends her picture messages through her gmail account. I am able to view 500 of them from the beginning of May until now. I don't know her password. When using PIMBackup, I tried creating her email account using a dummy password, was able to import the messages, but not what they said or the pictures themselves, just the filenames. When I view the "Sent Items", and click the files, it says "The attachment cannot be found. Download this attachment now?" I can't download, the password in on her phone, not mine. I already tried copying her SD card, no luck.

As you can tell, I've tried, but cannot figure it out. Please help, I need this evidence so she can't take me to the cleaners. Help me, O wise Guru's of PPCGEEKS, you're my only hope!

P.S.: blue4shizzle , you has better watch you back! (jk)
PHONE HISTORY: Sony Ericsson T61c> LG VX7000 (Charging Port Broke)>LG vx8500 (Chocolate) X5 (Phone was a piece of ****)> LG vx8600> Samsung u740 (I don't even remember by now)> Samsung u740 (No service)> Samsung u740 (10 Dropped calls daily) (Goodbye Verizon) > PPC6800 Mogul)>Moto Q9c> PPC6800 Mogul > PPC6850 Touch Pro (Plus a PPC6900 just for fun)

Last edited by JoeBobOneHalf; 06-24-2008 at 11:57 PM.