View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 12:35 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dashwire 2.0 (Updated 6/24/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Yep, I was beta testing too. I was told to keep it all "hush-hush" and all that top secret stuff. My battery consumption was probably about the same. The first version of "dogfood" that I had was a bit buggy on my 700wx (could only start it after a soft reset and after that it wouldn't open again). However I emailed the friendly folks at DW and they came out with another update. After that it's been great.

late,
Coz
Did you notice the pictures resizing themselves to fit our screen in version 2? That was cool, but the thing that really bugged me (other than battery consumption) is apparently fixed in this release....confirm to close (THAT was a biggie for me).

Also, how is texting for you? Can you text from/to Dashboard? I find I can't send with any consistancy!