View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 12:26 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator
Threadstarter

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Dashwire 2.0 (Updated 6/24/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Coz...you were a beta as well? Almost makes you wish they had a beta forum like some others, I would have loved to discuss a couple things along the way. Apparently battery consumption is still an issue (how bad was yours? Mine is about 4.5-6% per hour sitting idle), but some of the other changes are great!!!
Yep, I was beta testing too. I was told to keep it all "hush-hush" and all that top secret stuff. My battery consumption was probably about the same. The first version of "dogfood" that I had was a bit buggy on my 700wx (could only start it after a soft reset and after that it wouldn't open again). However I emailed the friendly folks at DW and they came out with another update. After that it's been great.

late,
Coz