View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 08:48 AM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Not downloading emails from exchange but connecting

I remember having a similar issue with my blackberry at work. is there a setting like pc gets priority, or if in conflict pc wins? if there is try making it so they don't talk to each other, or at least pop up a confirmation if you delete if from your phone and want it off your pc too. I think its in your active sync settings on the phone specifically.