View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 07:55 AM
hockeynut
Lurker

hockeynut is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Not downloading emails from exchange but connecting

I have a Sprint Mogul with WM6 and the latest ROM. I used to get my emails delivered to my phone instantly, even if my PC was off. I just installed the latest ROM update and since then, was not able to receive emails to my phone unless I had Outlook running on my PC.

After installing the ROM update, I tried a hard reset and set up the account again. I can connect, see that it says synchronzing 23/23 but they don't download to the phone. I also can't seem to synchronize my contacts with exchange, as they never download even with a USB connection and Outlook running. They will synchronize if I switch it to synch to my Work PC instead of Exchange though.

I mainly want my emails to be delivered to my phone when my work PC is off. Am I missing something in the setup? I'm able to connect to the server, Activesync on the phone even states Exchange Connected. I can see it downloading (or attempting to) all of the new emails as it said 23/23 and when I opened Outlook on my PC I had 23 new messages.

I have my schedule set to send emails as they arrive.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited by hockeynut; 06-24-2008 at 08:14 AM.