View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 03:49 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I can't stand it anymore....whats the best extended battery out there????

Quote:
Originally Posted by the evil i View Post
well its a lithium battery so no thats not a good idea. with lithium batteries you have to drain the battery completely before charging it completely again. once it is charged completely unplug it and repeat the process. the battery actually gets better as you do this and the lifespan of it will increase overtime
Quote:
Originally Posted by the evil i View Post
i think it might. i dont know anything about chargers but perhaps the way it charges the phone could be affected
again, not to pick on u. it's nice to see your so willing to help.
the above have been addressed, so I won't go there..

Just wanted to let everyone know that (knocking on some wood) I've never had an issue with a charger frying a lithium battery. I've used just about every $5 (chepo's) car charger, and oem ac charger. the phone and battery are supposed to have overcharge protection enabled...

back to the op's ?
if you want the best & biggest go with the sedio or mugen battery