View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 02:45 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Windows live search with VOICE RECOGNITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueArsenic View Post
lmao.. that's all i'm gonna say...

And ditto on not owning an instinct. (I refrained from using the crass nickname we have for it around the office that sounds a lot like "Instinct")

Thanks though Rainfreak, i'm gonna download that to my mogul asap.. didn't know live search would do all that for me.. i actually have never used it..
Yeah, I never used it either, though I did add it to my kitchen to check it out, then forgot to do so. Now that I have tried it out, I like it a lot. IMHO, I think it is actually quite a bit nicer than Google Maps on several aspects.

As for my sarcasm, it is one of those days for me