View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 01:11 PM
CountryDevil
Regular 'Geeker

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Strange Behavior Using Headphones or Speakers

Has anyone ran into an issue when you have speakers for sure plugged into your phone (possible headphones as well) that all system sounds come through the speakers as well as music, but when you get a phone call the sound comes through the built in speaker?

I am heard of hearing to a degree and I have a set of external speakers that I plug in at night so that I can hear the phone ring at night when I must be oncall for my job. I use to have a Sprint 6700 and it worked great with that phone. However, with my 700 the ringer will come through the internal speaker instead of the speakers that are plugged in.

I have done this on other PDA phones as weel without any issues. When speakers are plugged in all sound go through the speakers.

Anyone have this issue or am I the only one here? I am wondering if I have a hardware problem or it is just the nature of the 700 since this is the firest tome I have tried it with this phone.