View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 01:57 AM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: Nuguy's Dirty WeatherPanel Fix for No2Chem's 5067

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameksk View Post
I did have that reboot problem. I hard resetted and installed it agin. I was getting updates after using the program the first poster in the thread posted. I rebooted and it locked up again on the third screen. I hard resetted again and installed again. Now it says weatherpanel has no data for this city. Please connect to the internet to download updated data. Any ideas? Thanks.
Are you using the cab I posted above? It never locks up on me with that cab.
If I helped you, please hit the button.