View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 12:26 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: newb htc 6800 question

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeksan View Post
I just found out that was a touch rom, so now I have no idea what to get.
Yep....I was about to tell you that....if you ever need to have work just flash back to stock...the links are located at the top of the Titan upgrade forum.

Try out any of these for your phone.....I think since you are just starting the Kitchen would be your best bet.....download Build OS on your PC....after it DL's it will ask for your username and password....use the username from this site but make sure you use a new password....then happy cooking!!!! You can play in there quite a bit and customize the way you like it....

You can DL Build OS fro here....

http://ppckitchen.org/joomla/index.p...page&Itemid=55