View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 12:58 PM
SBR_L3GION
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: New Touch Project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
I am going to be somewhat repetitive in order to minimize the risk that I might forget something.

You've probably got two kitchen folders:
1) Kitchen_19208
2) Kitchen_19591

After decomposing / de-compiling both RUU_signed.nbh files, both of these folders will have the following directory structure:
In the "Kitchen_19208" directory, RENAME the existing "SYS" folder to "SYS_19208"

Copy "SYS" from "Kitchen_19591" to "Kitchen_19208"

Now, your directory structure in the "Kitchen_19208" folder is like this:

So now, what you want to do is delete the 192 dpi folders from "Kitchen_19208\SYS"

This gets rid of the VGA stuff that was copied over from the Diamond ROM.

Once those 23 folders have been deleted (see list of "192" items above), then copy the corresponding list of items (see list of "96" items above) from "Kitchen_19208\SYS_19208"

This completes the portion of SYS porting which deals with VGA vs. QVGA resolution.

Then you need to delete the Diamond bluetooth folders and copy in the Touch bluetooth folders.

and finally copy in the "WinCENLS_WWE"

... and remember all of this is in the context of the earlier message ... be sure to run G'rlock, etc.

Best regards,
-Boggsie
thanx for the reply but i figured it out after a lil sleep i was up for the 30+ hours so some sleep was in order. right now i am just throwing my own OEMs in to the ROM.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab