View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 12:52 PM
boggsie
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Touch Project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
what did you do to throw the .dpi settings in there and also i got connected to my wifi so im back on target with projects.
I am going to be somewhat repetitive in order to minimize the risk that I might forget something.

You've probably got two kitchen folders:
1) Kitchen_19208
2) Kitchen_19591

After decomposing / de-compiling both RUU_signed.nbh files, both of these folders will have the following directory structure:
Quote:
-Logs
-OEM
-OEMizer
-ROM
-RUU
-SYS
-Tools
In the "Kitchen_19208" directory, RENAME the existing "SYS" folder to "SYS_19208"

Copy "SYS" from "Kitchen_19591" to "Kitchen_19208"

Now, your directory structure in the "Kitchen_19208" folder is like this:

Quote:
-Logs
-OEM
-OEMizer
-ROM
-RUU
-SYS_19208
-SYS
-Tools
So now, what you want to do is delete the 192 dpi folders from "Kitchen_19208\SYS"

This gets rid of the VGA stuff that was copied over from the Diamond ROM.

Once those 23 folders have been deleted (see list of "192" items above), then copy the corresponding list of items (see list of "96" items above) from "Kitchen_19208\SYS_19208"

This completes the portion of SYS porting which deals with VGA vs. QVGA resolution.

Then you need to delete the Diamond bluetooth folders and copy in the Touch bluetooth folders.

Quote:
Bluetooth
Bluetooth_Lang_0409
and finally copy in the "WinCENLS_WWE"

... and remember all of this is in the context of the earlier message ... be sure to run G'rlock, etc.

Best regards,
-Boggsie