View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 11:41 AM
Spencer_Moore
Halfway to VIP Status

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore
Re: Pride and Poverty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springbirdoo View Post
An Irishman walked into a bar in Dublin. He ordered three pints of Guinness, sat in the back of the room, and drank a sip out of each one in turn. When he finished them, he came back to the bar and ordered three more. The bartender asked him, "You know, a pint goes flat(跑气) after I draw it. It would taste better if you bought one at a time." The Irishman replied, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other in Australia, and I'm here in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together." The bartender admitted that this was a nice custom, and left it there. The Irishman became a regular in the bar, and always drank the same way. ..World Of Warcraft gold is WoW gold.One day, he came in and ordered two pints. All the other regulars noticed and fell silent. When he came back to the bar for the second round, the bartender said, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I want to offer my condolences on your great loss." The Irishman looked confused for a moment, then a light dawned in his eye and he laughed. "Oh, no, everyone's fine. I've just quit drinking.".
WHo is this guy i have seen more and more of these guys who mke garbage posts lately