View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 09:58 AM
SBR_L3GION
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
New Touch Project.

Well i have seen a couple people doing their best to make their versions of a ROM based off the Diamond ROMs. i am very thankful for everyones efforts, but i cant help but think if we combine as a group to share information and findings we can port almost everything from the Diamond to our great device. there has been much progress but there is much room for progress. So all that said who would like to join in and see what we can do to get all the stuff we want from the Diamond without actually having to buy one. i am new to this but i am going to try my best to see what i can do make this possible. Just post here saying that you will commit some time here to help this out and i will keep the first post updated with a list of members in the project. this will need testers so please if you are willing to test please sign up too. as you enlist please tell me if you are going to be a developer or tester or if you have that much time both. all dedicated testers will be pm'd on any updates and releases. i will keep this thread the best i can as i do travel bit but i normally have internet anywhere i go.

ANYTHING YOU DO TO YOUR PHONE IS YOUR FAULT NOT MINE NOR ANY OF THE MEMBERS HERE. DO NOT COME HERE WHINING YOU BRICKED YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF SOMETHING YOU GOT FROM HERE.

This ROM does not currently have anything Diamond themed it is for performance to make better graphics available to our devices. If your are not an experienced flasher do not try this. I already claim no responsibility for what you do to your phone and if you ignore this warning its on you. that said i welcome all to run it just please do your research.

Here is my latest release it has been pretty stable for me so far and all the previous known bugs have been worked out.
now up in the ftp site thanx to dharvey.

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/SBR_L3GION/ROMS/

you will need your carrier settings installed after the flash get them here.

http://www.lifesnotsogood.com/dcd1182/carriers/

If you are using my stock ROM and you get the user customizations countdown just soft reset before the customizations start. some how the customizations didnt get kicked out.

Ok i know some people have been waiting for this and i have been waiting to release it but i wanted to get something in the rom before the release of my kitchen but the new .net just didnt want to work with me. go get your kitchen here.

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/SBR_L3GION/KITCHEN/

you can get the ppcgeeks OEMs here.

http://ppckitchen.org/downloads/

if you are using my latest releases then you will need to go here and download your carrier settings.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=402920

also i know there are plenty of people testing this thing out and since there have been quite a few people testing how many of you think this is near ready for an official release to where i release the kitchen and and start working on the graphics. just leave a post on your thoughts.

SBR_L3GION - developer/tester.
fayfay392 - developer/tester
Mindfrost82 - tester
meatlocker - tester
tantrum829 - tester
Spencer Moore - tester
binny1070 - tester
dharvey4651 - tester
boggsie - developer
cvandra - tester until further enlightenment
specv - tester
tmorris52 - tester
rstoyguy - development and testing because i know your a chef and that counts for dev.
Soul_Est - developer/tester
piscesjey - tester
rdwinger - tester
fergdogg23 - tester
a2k - tester
leoiden - tester
icelestat - tester
matt19 - mogul tester when released.
stevedog1 - tester
Rabid_Gypsey - tester

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 08-19-2008 at 03:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 30 times.