View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 07:50 AM
gator2k83
Regular 'Geeker

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83
Re: Request... Anybody want to help me with this?

It was a 2.5 that came with mine... However it has to do with how the adapter is wired and how the newer rom treats the connection. There is a schematic floating around with the pinout of the HTC ext usb port that explains the problem. It has to do with the wiring inside the audio side of the jack one of them is shorting with the other ( the way the new rom interprets it) The work around is to go into your ext usb on the adapter and remove 1 pin from the header or to push it back and out of the way so it will not short out. This will lwt you do what you want and you can connect in any order and the audio will come out all the time no matter what order you plug the wires up. Give me some time to find the post over on xda and i will link you to it.