View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 09:10 PM
lifeuw19
Regular 'Geeker

lifeuw19 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Request... Anybody want to help me with this?

Ok, so I purchased one of these (http://www.semsons.com/2miusband3st.html) for my Mogul. Although it says it doesn't work with the newest ROM for the Mogul. Another friendly user (Yankee36, told me it works... just have to do step by step. You have to start the stream, plug this in, then plug in the headphone jack. I love this thing for what it does... it now gives me Sirius in my other car and Slingbox audio through my car speakers. As well... speakerphone through my car speakers.

Here lies the problem and the help I really need. Anytime I get an email, text, phone call, or even switch stations on Sirius, it stops the audio coming out of the speakers. So I then have to unplug everything and start the procedure all over again. Would anyone be willing to try to figure out a Reg Edit, or just a fix for this? This thing is truly awesome, I just am already annoyed by having to keep starting over the process... and I've only had it for one day. I just want to be able to plug it in in any order, as well, not need to have to unplug everything, if I'm interrupted by a call, email, text, changing stations, etc.

Any and all help is appreciated. Would anyone know what the "charge port" would be called and where it would be located in the registry? I might mess around with it through PHM_RegEdit, but I don't know where to start.

Again... THANKS!!!