View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 01:08 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Voicemail alert.....

I have run into a brick wall here, and if anybody can help, that would be great. If there is a thread in here or somewhere else that could help, or if I am just missing a trick.

I have set my voicemail alert on the 700w, and tried it our. There is no audible alert when I have voicemail. I really need one, especially when I am away from the phone. I know it would (should) vibrate when ringer os off, but the choices in the settings indicate there should be an audible alert as well (preferablt repeating), but I cannot get it to work.

Anybody? I appreciate any and all help!!!!